Tuesday 22 April 2008

Truly Great Shots

I'm often contacted by all kinds of weird and wonderful people offering their wedding services because they think that I'm a wedding planner. I'm not. I'm a coach and mentor and though I do support people creatively to put together a wedding that is authentic -my main aim is to help those on their wedding journey have the best, most rewarding, fulfilling experience possible.

So, today a photographer called me-and I'm so glad that she did. I loved how she sounded- full of energy and life-really warm and vibrant and I kind of knew that her work would be worth looking at. I was right. Her photography is just gorgeous. Rich, atmospheric shots-very creative, original work full to the brim with emotion and life. A world away from the repetitive wedding photos that are churned out time and time again. Seriously, if you want to spend a bit of money on striking, stylish but very real wedding photographs take a visit to Sandra Von Riekhoff's website


I'm not one to urge people to spend lots of money on everything-I'm very inspired by the whole shoestring approach BUT if photographs are high on your list of priorities, I don't think that this talented and passionate photographer will let you down-she'll be a fun, positive person to have around you too.

No comments: