Saturday 13 October 2007

Authentic Weddings Are Us!


I return after a few days feeling happy and satisfied. A horrible virus wiped me out for a couple of days but today the Wedding Planning Workshop that I held in Brighton was just fab and shifted the last remnants of lurking germs. I have to mention the Friends Meeting House where I hold my workshops because it is such a special place with a great atmosphere, wonderful welcoming attitude and a hive of fascinating activity and they are particularly supportive of me and my work-I just love them!

Whenever I coach brides to be, I feel privileged because they are confiding in me and sharing their hopes and fears, anxieties and concerns in ways that maybe they haven't done before and it does move me.

The group today was small but perfectly formed! They were all interested in each other, even though they were so diverse with completely different ideas about things. Everyone shared their story and explained why they had come and what they wanted to get from the day and it was a pleasure to have a male of the species in the group too. I know that the workshop opened everybody's mind about wedding planning and gave them inspiration and encouragement to increase their own self knowledge and self awareness so that they really can go ahead and create a wedding that expresses and represents who they are.

Everyone left on a high, with a spring in their step and so did I. So, thank you to all of you who came for being so open and generous.

If anyone is curious or interested to know more about my unique wedding planning and self preparation workshops or, indeed private coaching please email me at lesley@gettingmarriedinsideout.co.uk

No comments: